QOOQOO POST

Post date: 3/13/12

I decided to share with you my outfit that I love but these pictures were taken a while ago. Anyhow, meet my super cute leggings from Latvian brand qooqoo. These are my one and only leggings from qooqoo but I`m looking forward to getting some more. They are really comfortable and if you would like to have them too just click here. :)







Riga T-shirt -  MIESAI
Necklace - My bf`s gift for me
Skirt - Bershka
Leggings - QooQoo
Dr.Martens

Lucy said...

i love your leggings! so funny and original :)

snowywintermornings.blogspot.com

Samira Phoenix said...

Really like your outfit. so cute. so cool.
And Yes your leggings is amazing!

http://llkillu.blogspot.com

Natasha Dawn said...

Great leggings!

EstefanĂ­a Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Emma Litton said...

Awesome photos. Love the tights, so great.

xo,
Em

Laila said...

The leggings are amazing!

Laila x
thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

Toni said...

These leggings are awesome!!

Deadly Inlove said...

Such cool leggings!!!