WE MET HALFWAY

Post date: 4/15/12

Here is what I wore today. It was a long day so please don`t mind my tired face. On my way home I met a cat that is always on the street when I am coming home from school. He`s such a friendly cat, always following me home. I used to feed him because I thought that he lives on the street but then one day a collar appeared around his neck so I guess he`s fine. :)




Vintage coat, Peek & Cloppenburg scarf, ZARA jeans, Bershka bag.
My new oxfords from DANIJA and my planner by Whimsicalagnesiga
LoveT. said...

Love the Outfit ,great Pictures!

xoxo

Sick by Trend said...

love your scarf! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

♫ Annette said...

oxfordiem krāsa superīga! laba izvēle :)
http://anetesblog.blogspot.com/

The White List said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clara Turbay said...

Good taste and grace for the fashion.

Molly Gertenbach said...

I love your outfit, and your Kitty friend is adorable!

http://anextra-ordinaryexistence.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Liels paldies :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Found you on my group via IFB!

This is such a cute outfit post! I love your Alexander McQueen inspired scarf, and the kitty : ).


If you have time, please check out my blog too, and follow if you like it : ). I follow back! http://radioactive-diamonds.blogspot.com

xx

Giuliana said...

Lovely outfit, digging your scarf and blue oxfords!

Love,
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

vnikali said...

i love the blue oxfords:D
great stuff!
xx
www.vnikali.blogspot.com

Runaway In LA said...

Hey Stefany! :) I just discovered your blog through IFB's Teen Bloggers group and I'm really happy to have stumbled across your lovely blog! I absolutely adore your style and your posts are very exciting to read. I also too dream of working as a (fashion) journalist in the future, it's just so fun to blog about something you love and meet new bloggers around the world! :) Anyway, your scarf in this photo is too gorgeous. I've always wanted to get a McQueen-inspired scarf like that, and I love how you paired it with some ripped denim. I'm now your new follower, I'm looking forward to reading your future posts! :) I hope we can stay in contact!

xoooxo
Kelsey
http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

Stefany said...

Oh darling, this comment just made me so smiley and happy. You are so very kind and nice. :) Thank you! I really like your blog and I am following you. :))
We sure will!
Have an amazing day!

xoxo
Stefany

Naomi said...

i liked your outfit. good to know that you care about animals...