OUTFIT 110912

Post date: 9/12/12







Hello, hello! This is what I was wearing yesterday. I look like a zombie in these photos but that doesn't matter, I liked this outfit because it was so comfortable and fun to wear. I wore my H&M yellow shirt that I bought a long time ago. I decided to wear it because tomorrow I am going to the official H&M opening party here, in Latvia and I just can't wait. It is going to be a blast. But I'll tell you more about how it went - after the party. Obviously. If you want to be updated about the news and what is going on, you can follow me on Instagram - sttefaaa. I am going to post a lot of fashionable photos for you to enjoy. 


In these photos I am wearing my DIY wedges, Bershka satchel, BikBok leggings, RĪGA shirt, Peek&Cloppenburg scarf, H&M yellow shirt, vintage blazer, BikBok hat, Diva ring and Cubus necklace.


I hope you liked the look and be sure to stay updated about all the exciting news with H&M coming up on this blog. I love you guys and thank you for staying with me. 


Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! Love the top, the yellow shirt, and those gorgeous wedges.. so so pretty and rock chic! Xo :)

Stefany said...

So sweet! Thank you, sunshine :)

ginta_b said...

krekls dzheltenais ljoti smuki saiet ar melnbalto...man vienmeer ir kkaa nee tik daudz lietas kad ir vienaa outfitaa kopaa bet izsktaaas super... pat iedomaajos...ahaa maika un krekls un shalle uz manis - oh laikam tomeer nee...lai forsh pasaakums jums tur

Stefany said...

Liels paldies. It kā runā "less is more", bet tas jau kā kuram. Katrā ziņā, prieks, ka patīk. :)

Sisnax said...

Love the last photo. :D

ellinelle said...

..lielisks outfit , viss saskanots fantastiski ..

Stefany said...

Thank you! :)

Stefany said...

Paldies! Iepriecināji šajā drēgnajā dienā. :)

Unknown said...

You are sooooo pretty!
Love your outfit (especially the pants!)

xoxo
http://www.fasheauty.com
UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog

Dascha said...

Wauw, great outfit!!

xoxo
http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

Kashaya said...

Love this outfit!

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

Great look! Love your outfit. Cute hat!

*hugs*
Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this!
http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
x