Post date: 4/13/13

Yesterday I attended an exhibition 'slash' party, where our well-known graffiti artist KIWIE presented his newest artwork series called 'Gray Rainbow' (more information here). As you can see, the location chosen for this event was Bang Bang 'Shop and Coffee' in Old Riga. You can see part of the huge crowd in the picture below. 


The welcome message from the artist himself  was played on this super cool radio:


And of course, some of the artworks:







Yes, that`s me in the blue beanie. 




Photos from easyget.lv, delfi.lv and my camera.
Muny B said...

great pictures!

http://munyfashionfanatique.blogspot.co.uk/

Render Sublime said...

This looks awesome... wish I was there! xxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Kristiana Vasarina said...

Super kā viņš ar eskalatoru tiek pie tās mājas! Gribētos arī Latvijā esot aiziet uz šādiem pasākumiem!

www.kristianavasarina.com

Stefānija Vidžus said...

Haha brauc tik šurp! :)

MIXT said...

looks like a great event! www.wearemixtbloggers.com

Camilla Ackley said...

looks so awesome! :)

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

John Rose said...

Hello, I'm Steven. I love the passion you have for blogging. I am following. Hope you can check out my site: www.theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, and instagram...hope to hear from you soon.

NEW POST UP, MUST SEE !!

Steven

ana romero said...

Love your blog so fun! www.rockafollow.com

Coline Chavaroche said...

I just discover your blog but i must say it is very nice :)
I like it a lot, you're very talented !
I will come back for sure ^^


Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

rekha gurung said...

The art work looks amazing x