ISABEL MARANT X H&M / WISHLIST

Post date: 6/11/13

Yes. It seems like Marant is taking over the internet and not only. Definitely a good message in my inbox to wake up to. Thank you H&M for another *fingers crossed* stunning collaboration! Since I am very intrigued now and needless to say, absolutely stoked, I decided to put together a little wish-list including Isabel Marant shoes from Summer'13 collection. 

123

I really like boyfriend jeans and especially ones that are cut and destroyed in any other way /hehe/ so I picked out these ones and thought that it would be a good idea to pair them with a simple t-shirt with a summer-ish print. Of course, my beloved COOEE bracelet - love the transparency of this one and the super cute brown transparent bag. The white simple/basic dress would also rock these Isabel Marant sandals. Cheers!