VICTORIA'S SECRET iPAD CASE

Post date: 11/27/14

My iPad was living without a case for a very long time now and I was worried that it might get scratched that way. So it only made sense that, when I was coming back to Copenhagen from my recent trip to Latvia, I would sneak a peek in the airports Victoria's Secret store - since they don't just sell amazing underwear, but gadget things as well.
Apart from all the fragrances,  body lotions and beauty products this case that you see in these pictures caught my eyes immediately. Pink is not my favourite colour, but that's why I love this case. It stand out and looks beautiful even when just lying on a table.
I love that it has a pocket inside for some travel documents or anything you like to keep next to your tablet. It opens as a book, by the way! Love it!


If you get a chance to visit VS store, I highly suggest you do. They have wonderful things there. I really love their passport covers as well! I will probably get one as soon as I find my passport, haha.

I think that anything from Victoria's Secret makes a perfect Christmas gift for any girl, don't you think?