Lush face soap, mask, shampoo bar and hot toddy

Post date: 12/21/14

Copenhagen fashion blogger
Lately I have become obsessed with Lush products. They smell amazing, they are natural and have gorgeous design/packaging. Since we don't have Lush in Denmark, I have to bring huge bags of their products with me. Today I decided to try these four: Hot Toddy shower gel, Mask of Magnaminty, shampoo bar with honey and face soap. What I think so far you can read below.


Lush products haul
This, as the shop assistant told me, is one of their newest products - the shampoo bar! There are many types of it with different scents and contents. I picked this one with honey and bergamot oil - Honey I Washed My Hair. It is supposed to add softness and shine to your hair. Since my hair is pretty damaged from all the heating, I can't yet see the difference, but it definitely looks and feels promising. 
The product itself is amazing. It lasts for a long time and is used like a soap for hair. Just rub it in your hands and you've got yourself shampoo!
I'm a bit disappointed about the packaging, though. The tin can be bought separately and I find it a bit odd, since usually these kind of products should already come in a safe packaging for it not to crumble or anything. Other than that I really like it.

Lush Hot Toddy shower gel
The Hot Toddy shower gel is something I wanted to try besides using the very popular Snow Fairy one. The gel is in a nice red colour filled with tiny gold glitter and smells amazing! For some the scent might be a bit too spicy, I think it's perfect for Christmas time. It has that very nice ginger, cinnamon scent. It really does smell like Christmas in the shower while using this one. :)

Mask of Magnaminty is the first mask I have ever tried from Lush and this one has peppermint in it so that is a huge plus from me since it smells nice and cools the skin, which feels amazing! I can't tell you anything about this mask better than their website, so if you are looking for a good mask, check it out. 
When I rinsed it off with water I used it as a scrub as well since there are some seeds in it that do the trick of scrubbing really good.

Lush facial soap Fresh Farmacy
After using the mask and washing it off I used this facial soap called Fresh Farmacy. I just love the feeling of a perfectly cleaned face and pampered body. You can use this soap not just for the face but the body as well, by the way. 
I am a big fan of anything lavender so since this soap has some of its oil in it, it was one of the main reasons why I chose this soap. 

I have a feeling my addiction to Lush products won't go away so quickly so stay tuned for more. :) If you want to know more about any of these products, let me know in the comments. I'd be happy to help.

xx
Stefany