THE LAUNCH OF L'OCCITANE STORE IN RIGA | VIDEO

Post date: 12/13/14


”L'Occitane
On Thursday I was invited to the L'Occitane store opening in Riga, Latvia (yes, I am home for holidays!) at Spice shopping centre. The store is very cozy and filled with nice scents. 
If you don't know what L'Occitane is, now you will. :) It is an international retailer of body and face cosmetics, made in France. 
The meaning of the name is "The Occitan (a Provence) woman", which was new for me and gave the brand much more personality. Each of the range they have, tells a different story. I really like their packaging, which you can see in the photos and video below.

Other than that I am happy that the store is back (they had a store here in Latvia a while ago and now, after a break, they are back, hopefully - to stay) because I used to get nice presents for my dad there (they have an amazing men range). 

If you want to see more of the opening and the products, I filmed my first ever video and am very excited to share it with you! I have been wanting to make videos for a while now, but didn't have the right equipment. Now I am all in for it. :)

Here is my first video ever of the store launch. Try to not mind the shaking and focusing. ;)


”L'OccitaneTheir Verveine range is one of my ultimate favourites! I love everything about it - fromthe packaging to the amazing scent.


”L'Occitane



”L'Occitane

”L'Occitane
Their products not only are great for skin and smell amazing but make a great bathroom decor as well! 

”L'Occitane


”L'Occitane

Treat your brother, dad or lover with their men products. My dad loved them! 



xx
Stefany