Ikea Makeup Storage

Post date: 2/11/15

Copenhagen fashion blogger

Most of you might already be familiar with the great makeup storage ideas using Ikea products. This time I wanted to share with you how I recently decided to store all of my makeup. I don't have too much makeup so the need for a lot of shelves and drawers is not my case. 

If you don't have huge variety of makeup like me, I hope this post is useful and you might see something for yourself.


IKEA makeup storage

The Godmorgon acrylic box with many compartments is perfect for my products and doesn't take too much space, which is great. I love that it has those tiny square boxes for bits and pieces like lipsticks, foundations. In the bigger boxes I keep my eyelash curler, pencil sharpener and black liner tin. Bigger compartments are for liquid liners, pencils and lip glosses. Next to those I store my palettes.

What I love about this box is that it has a part that comes off and moves. In it I keep my mascaras, concealers etc. But underneath it I store my bigger palettes, bronzers, highlighters, powders and so on. That compartment is huge so you can hide there whatever you want.

Box can be bought here.

IKEA Godmorgon

Makeup brush holder
I keep my brushes like I've seen most bloggers and vloggers do - in this cute flower pot that is big enough for many brushes and pretty enough to be shown off on a table or bathroom.

It is very, very affordable and you can get it in different colours as well. I chose white since I am planning to update my workspace in all-white theme. :)

Copenhagen IKEA Storage

xx
Stefany