URBAN SUNLIGHT

Post date: 2/26/15


If you have known me for a while, you might be aware that I don't have one style that I follow. I love to experiment and see myself in different characters. Knowing that there are so many cool things outside to experiment with, I couldn't give in for just one style. Lately I have been into edgy, dark outfits that mainly consist of black pieces. Hope you like the outfit just as much I do!

I am happy to say that the spring has finally arrived here, in Copenhagen and I can finally take my favourite Zara sunnies for walks. I love matching them with my Monki septum ring that I got last month for Copenhagen Fasion Week. And I am so glad that septum rings are so IN right now and they are making nice designs for fake ones because I definitely don't have the courage to pierce a real one even though it has been a tiny dream of mine.

Enjoy the pictures!



Copenhagen Fashion Blog

What I am wearing: Mango camel coat, Monki net t-shirt, septum ring and skirt, Gina Tricot jewellery, Zara sunglasses and hat, Urban Outfitters backpack and Tamaris boots.

Stefanija Vidzus

Zara sunglasses

Monki fake nose ring

Urban Outfitters backpack

xx
Stefany